My TEDTalk is How
to Make Work-Life Balance Work by Nigel Marsh.
Outline
a. Begin
with the advice that St. Benedict gave his rather startled followers in the
fifth century and his own experience of trying work-life balance.
b. State
the first observation out of four that if society's to make any progress on
this issue, we need an honest debate.
c. State
the second observation that we need to face the truth that governments and
corporations aren't going to solve this issue for us.
d. The
third observation is we have to be careful with the time frame that we choose
upon which to judge our balance.
e. A
fourth observation: We need to approach balance in a balanced way. He talks
about his friend’s story and his interaction with his son to show that small
things really matter.
f. He
concludes his speech by giving a new definition of success.
This is my model infographic
visualized by Karin Hueck and Rafael Quick of the Brazilian culture and science magazine Superinteressante.
This is my model infographic
A diagram of geological time scale. (viaEthan Hein)
visualized by Karin Hueck and Rafael Quick of the Brazilian culture and science magazine Superinteressante.
I think the trend of these infographic is useful for me to apply my content to it and show my ideas. So I will use the trend. As for the ground, I think it's not useful for my content. I will innovate my characters in the infographic.One main character is a good way to illustrate.
The model can show my content in a dynamic way and to illustrate my content more specifically.The speaker of the TEDTalk I chose tells us his four observations about how to make life work balanced, I think these observations are in a dynamic way.And also the entire infographic of mine is like a top, which shows the idea of balance.
Until this time, I don't "steal" other infographics but I'm not sure if I will in the near future.
没有评论:
发表评论