2014年3月26日星期三

Entry #7 Respond to Butterick's Practical Typography



By Zoe
I agree with the author that typography is important for our text. And I appreciate that the author uses the example of “butterfly ballot” to tell us the importance of the typography since election is a very important thing in America. When I read “what is typography”, a question arises. Besides the difference between photographers and typographers that photographers play with photos while typographers play with text, are there any other differences between these two types of work?
       Readers are really important for writers and it is they who make the job of writers more meaningful. In order to draw readers’ attention, we should pay attention to typography. I like the compare and contrast between job interview and the typography. Very impressive.
       I think this book is really helpful and interesting. While I was reading, I didn’t feel bored and it interested me all the time. The typography in this book is also attractive. The book itself shows the idea of typography.

没有评论:

发表评论