I
want to respond “Roper DataMinerRomance” from two aspects, content and form.
When
it comes to its content, I think it’s useful. Finding love isn’t easy online but
there are ways for us to do it. We should edit our hobbies, photos and features
according to our audience. But editing these things isn’t easy since we all
want to be outstanding. It is natural that everyone wants attention, but how?
Following steps here gives what we want by illustrating what our audience wants.
WIRED focuses on details and groups people in detail like gay and straight
male.
As
for the form, I like the way WIRED shows. They use both words and pictures to
make it vivid and easy to understand. This form draws people’s attention;
however, in punk’s time, this form may be regarded as “low culture” somewhat.
Because fusty people may think if you want to explain something, just use words
in the whole article. Using words along with pictures is an informal way and it’s
against the tradition. In my eyes, sometimes we should be against the tradition
to create prosperity because tradition is not always good.
By Zoe
没有评论:
发表评论